Taylor is a very sporty and fit girl. She isn't the smartest in any classes really (especially math). She is constantly disobeying her mother. She is the first daughter of Katie Otto and Greg Otto (mainly) and the older sibling to Oliver Otto and big sister to Anna-Kat Otto.
Originally, Taylor was an athletic cute tomboy. Sadly; she injured her leg at a Valentine's Day party; forcing her to give up sports. After trying (and quitting) other activities, she became insecure and became more "girly". Now, she acts like one of the popular girls.
- Her nose starts bleeding whenever she gets anxious.
- She loves hanging out with her friends.
- She dyed her hair blonde without permission before tricking her mother into letting her dye it again. However, she ended up losing her blonde-haired friends for whom she died her hair in the first place.
- Her boyfriend is Tripp (portrayed by Peyton Meyer), though he isn't the brightest either. He also has blond hair and green eyes and is popular. In season 3, she is in the school's musical, Little Shop Of Horrors with Pierce, (portrayed by Milo Manheim) whom is trying to steal Taylor from Trip through the play.
- She makes puppy noises whenever she's excited.
- She is the older sister to Oliver and Anna-Kat.
- She is very athletic.
- She liked Pierce, until she found out about his manipulations.
- Her stomach growls very frequently.