Oliver moved with his family to Westport, Connecticut (because of his little sister Anna-Kat).
In the beginning of the series, Oliver was very snobby. and materialistic (though not coming from a rich family, like his friends). But during season 2 Oliver starts to care less about money because of his girlfriend Gina. He was also misunderstood to be gay (by his parents).
- His enemy is Doris.
- He practices ballet.
- He is business savvy.
- At age five, he peed on Greg's shoes on Halloween.
- He's a fairly good student, and often tries his hardest at school.
- He used to be somewhat obsessed with the Harry Potter series as a young boy.
- He cares more about money than anything.
- He is a volunteer for Teen Help Line Center.
- While Volunteering once, he gets a prom date, Lindsey Coolidge.
- In S1 E12 - Surprise, it's stated that he was born November 28th, 2004